Saturday 11 July 2015

NudeStix Magnetic Eye Colour in Gilt

NudeStix in Gilt on emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk

Hey guys!
I still feel like i'm slacking with getting these posts up! I have taken loads of photos recently but just haven't got round to the typing part yet! But hey ho, here's a post for you's finally! So I got a NudeStix Magnetic Eye Colour in a Look Fantastic Box awhile back now but I thought I would do a little review sort of thing for you. 

NudeStix in Gilt on emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk

Firstly, receiving this in the box was the first time I had ever heard of the brand which excited me! I love trying things out from different brands. I was also a fan of the packaging looks professional in my opinion.. not really else to say on that front.

As for this product it's a crayon eye shadow in the shade Gilt. This shade is a gorgeous gold as seen in the pictures above. Texture wise it glides on my hand really smoothly but dries very quickly I found which means you have to blend it out quite quickly if not you'll end up a bit streaky. As for wear I found that as it dries really well it lasts all day without smudging and that's without a primer. 

If you are interested in owning one of these Look Fantastic has this shade plus 7 others, retailing at £24 each. I would definitely like to try out the other shades but at that price I can't really justify it at the minute. 

Let me know what you think or whether yo own any of these...
speak soon, han xo

6 comments:

  1. Might have to invest in one of these i am yet to find a good gold shadow stick this one looks lovely agree with you the packaging very nice . great post x

    www.horsesfashionbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a beautiful colour especially with your eyes! I would love to try it out since I don't have a good gold shadow ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although they may be a little pricey, this colour really suits you! :)

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful shade! I wish they were a little less expensive though. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour looks beautiful, the pigmentation is amazing, it lasts all day without smudging (which is saying a lot for shimmers) I think this is an amazing product however as you said the price is a little bit of a stretch

    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks beautiful, I love these stick eye shadows, they're so easy to apply! and can I have your blue eyes? seriously so pretty! :D

    ♡SleepyHeaven♡

    ReplyDelete