Sunday 11 January 2015

Mac Frost Lipstick in Fabby


If you've read my mac collection post and my post on mac blankety you will know i've decided to do individual posts on my mac lipsticks (due to providing more swatches and a less lengthy post). So here's my first ever mac lipstick fabby!

As you can tell from the picture I use tabby quite a lot.. it is one of my personal favourites. Colour wise it is a muted pink/mauve colour which has a gold frost/shimmer effect to it which it think is gorgeous. I think it really suits my skin tone and I love it! It's a frost lipstick so it has a lot of shimmer however saying that I don't find this too shimmery on my lips in fact I love the effect it gives. The downfall is that because it's a frost it doesn't last that long on the lips so it needs reapplying but has very good coverage. 

what do you guys think to fabby?

see you soon, han x



3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!!

    love that its pink mauve but still a bit nude. I personally dont where nude lipsticks to much because It does not suit my skin. But this one may look good.

    thanks for sharing.

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning. I need to up my MAC collection! xx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a really nice color, i definitely need more of their lipsticks!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete