Tuesday 13 January 2015

MAC Smoked Purple Lipstick

MAC Smoked Purple Lipstick Swatch

I'm sure you've seen all the my posts from last week explaining about how i'm doing individual posts on my mac lipsticks.. So I'll get straight into

Mac Smoked Purple is a deep purple/vampy colour.. mac describe it as eggplant purple.. I would agree. It's a matte shade so lasts a good length of time on the lips and is the most drying out of all the finishes but I don't really find drying an issue when I wear this! I am such a fan of this colour especially in autumn and I also find it makes my teeth look whiter, which I don't mind at all...

Hope the swatches help you and let me know what you think of this shade...

see you soon, han x
check out my previous mac lipstick post: MAC Fabby Lipstick

3 comments:

  1. This looks such a lovely shade and I wish I had the courage to pull it off like you do! Great post x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting colour! Don't think I would have the guts to wear this but it is so pretty!

    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great color! It reminds me of one of the NYX lip butters!
    alexis @ thelittlebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete