Friday 12 December 2014

Zoella Mist Spray Review




Zoella Mist Spray Review

I just want to start off by saying how much I love this product. It smells amazing and I do recommend trying it.

Pros
  • It smells amazing! it is such a refreshing smell, also it is very strong but I do like strong smelling perfumes as I think they last longer.
  • The bottle is sooo pretty! I love all of her products they are so cute, its the main reason I bought it.
  • It is affordable, I got this one from superdrug for £8.00, you can get it here
  • It is just overall a really nice product, I would say its perfect for a daytime wear.


Cons
  • There isn't many cons for this product, the only thing I would say is I dont think the smells lasts that long, I could be wrong because sometimes you get used to the smell so you dont realise you that do actually still smell nice haha! but that is just my opinion.
I would love to hear what you think of the whole zoella range? I know Han tried the Fizz bar and wasn't too impressed. I would say the opposite I do like her Fizz bar but I do add my own bubble bath to make it bubble. I do also have her make-up bag with her eyes on the front which I am also loving, I think her range is super cute, and and worth the money.

See you soon, Em x






3 comments:

  1. i really want to try her range! might have to buy myself a christmas present this year ;)

    great post :)

    Charlotte
    dobeautywithcharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha definitely;) You should try them! I really like them, and Thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. Ohh I also have this, Zoella's range is so lovely, and the Blissful Mistful is beautiful! Such a lovely fragrance! X

    ReplyDelete