Sunday 8 June 2014

em's beauty favourties









1, Revlon photoready  Skinlights £11.99 Boots- I love this product. I use it as a primer to brighten my face before putting foundation on. It is also good to just wear on its own, if you don't want to wear much makeup it really brightens up the face and leaves it with shimmer glow.

2, Benefit watts up! highlighter, £24.50 House of Fraser- I am a huge fan of benefit makeup, but this is one of my all time faves! I think it's such a good product to brighten up your face and highlight your best assets. I use it on my cheekbones, down the middle of my nose, on the top of my lip and also under my eyebrows.

3, Benefit brow kit, £24.50 House of  Fraser- This brow kit is the best eyebrow kit I have found. It really helps to define your face. I use the dark  shade, but it also comes in middle and light shades. This product is great HD definition brow kit, which is a lot cheaper to do yourself then to get professional done. I also get many compliments when wearing this product and would definitely recommend it.

4, Benefit Sun bream highlighter, £19.50 House of Fraser- This product is good for people which have a darker skin tone, or for when going on holiday as it has a bronzed finished look. I like to put this product around my cheekbone area.

5, Benefit Hoola bronzer, £23.50 House of Fraser- I absolutely love this product. I have used many bronzers in the past but this is by far the best one. It illuminates your face and leaves you with a perfect glow, or if you want to have a more bronzed look apply more and to leave your skin with a healthy tan look.

6, Rimmel scandal eyes mascara, £6.99 Boots- I also go through a lot of different mascaras but this one I do really like. It separates your lashes so you don have that clumpy look whilst also producing a  thick black colour so your eyes become more defined.

7, Simple Skin Care products, cleansers, toner and moisturiser 3 for £6 ASDA- I have always found it difficult to find the a good skin care products which is best suited for me and I have finally found one. These products are really good and also affordable, I use them when taking my makeup off, first I apply the cleanser with cotton wool pads followed by the toner and then finish with the moisturiser. Your skins feels soft and refreshed afterwards. since using these products I hardly ever break out with spots and my skin is defiantly looking in a much better condition than before and also they last a long time, when buying these they all lasted me at least three months before having to
purchase again.

8, Benefit Hello Flawless foundation, £26.50 House of  Fraser- I love this foundation I use the 'Honey' shade, it really does live up to its name 'Flawless'  I  would recommend this product to anyone who likes flawless coverage, with a plus of not feeling too heavy on your skin, this is my everyday foundation and I definitely will not be changing for a while.

I hope you enjoyed my beauty favourites, I would love to hear any of your favourites. Let me know in the comments or tweet me @emilyhan1394

Peace out, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment