Wednesday 29 July 2015

Seventeen CC Cream & BB Balm Review

Seventeen CC Cream & BB Balm Review and Before & After Photos on emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk

Hey guys!
It's been so long and I don't know why i've been away from blogging as long as I have but this post is definitely an attempt to get myself back into the swing of doing at least two posts a week. So moving along today I thought I would share with you guys my opinion on Seventeen's CC and BB cream/balm that I have been using out lately. 




Before trying Seventeen CC Cream & BB Balm
I haven't got the flawless skin that I would love to have.. I suffer from really red skin especially my nose and spots (above is my bare skin). Although it's not as bad as when I was younger, thank god. So for me it is essential for me to wear something that covers up these areas and these products from Seventeen do just that! 

I'll be honest I never really got into BB creams and CC creams mainly because I thought that would be really light coverage and just wouldn't be for me. I didn't really know enough about them. Anyway I never would of tried these out hadn't my mum bought these for my sister who didn't have a great experience with these due to her sensitive skin but I experienced the totally opposite and love them. 

The CC Cream
Seventeen CC Cream swatched on the skin on emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk

The Seventeen CC Cream says it covers and corrects and gives a matte foundation without feeling heavy like a foundation. I definitely found that it covers which i'm super happy with and I love wearing this when i'm having a minimal makeup day or just popping out. I found it does give a matte finish which I do like. The only fault with this is I was feel like i'm going to be a tad bit orange whilst wearing it even though this is the lightest CC cream they do. Although when I ask people they say i'm not. Oh and the packaging gets a bit messy because it's white but you can just wipe it. 

The BB Balm
Seventeen BB Balm swatched on the skin on emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk
I haven't really worn the BB balm as much as the CC cream mainly due to coverage reasons. So from the picture of me wearing this it's probably only my second/thirs time ever testing it out but loving it.
Seventeen says this BB cream is mean't to improve your skin within 4 weeks, so i'm thinking I am going to test this out and i'll let you know the results. It also says it gives the 'magic flawless skin with no makeup - makeup.' I definitely found this, it gave such a nice healthy look to my skin without being heavy or feeling like I was wearing makeup. 
I am really gutted I didn't take this on holiday with me because I think it would of been perfect plus it has SPF 25. This is definitely lighter than the CC cream and matches my skin so much better so if you are paler would definitely say go for this! Coverage wise I would say it's medium and I would be happy leaving my house just wearing this. Overall so far this has impressed me. 


So basically Seventeen have once again won me over with their products! Just like their shimmer bricks. Both of these are 30ml and the packaging is fine a squeeze tube. I have been using the CC cream for ages and it really does last. Both are £6.99 from Boots and I think I would repurchase these again. 

see you soon, han xo
ps: i've been thinking about doing a post on reasons why I wear makeup, was wondering whether that would be something you would want to read or not?


3 comments:

  1. I had the same issue with the CC cream, I felt it was too orange for my skin too.. If only it was a little lighter it would have been spot on.

    Great post :)
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to know the difference between a BB and a CC cream, thanks for this.
    Yes please do a post on why you wear makeup I always love to hear other peoples makeup journeys

    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete