Monday 13 July 2015

Makeup revolution- propaganda





Why I love this lipstick so much;


  • Its long lasting  
  • Gorgeous colour
  • It doesn't dry my lips out
  • Easy to apply
  • The packaging is gorgeous! I love the rose gold.
  • Its so cheap!


Hey guys so I thought I would review this lipstick from Makeup Revolution. this brand is soo cheap and the quality of the products are really good. Han is the one who actually introduced me to this brand and I couldn't believe what good quality you get for your money.


This lip colour is my favourite for nights out, the shade is so flattering and really makes an outfit. I think on nights out it is more acceptable to wear really bright shades, but I would still probably wear this in the day time because I love it so much. 

Let me know what you think to this shade?


See you soon, Em xo

Check out the lipstick here

11 comments:

  1. I love Makeup Revolution lipsticks, I have about 11 of them. They are so perfect, love this shade! Looks more like a dark red which you can never have too many of!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too they are becoming an addiction for me! Haha and yeah I love dark red shades xxxx

      Delete
  2. I still haven't tried any of these lipsticks, but this one looks lovely!x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such pretty shades I love them :) xx

      Delete
  3. This is a gorgeous shade, I'm going to have to give it a try!

    Elizabeth Farrant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should it's so nice :) xx

      Delete
  4. Now that is one gorgeous shade! It looks lovely on you xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to try makeup revolution!! I can't resist a good red lipstick. I'm going to have to check it out!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should the shades are so pretty xx

      Delete
  6. The shade is adorable and yes Makeup revolution is a great they have amazing stuff at really low prices their eye shadow palettes are great too..
    www.shanysaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete