Wednesday 22 July 2015

Cocomelody Homecoming Dresses

Hey guys so for todays post I wanted to introduce you to Cocomelody. They are a dress company which offer the most beautiful dresses. I personally have really enjoyed looking through the different dresses their offer. Whether you are looking for wedding, prom or homecoming, Cocomelody will have the perfect dress for you. I have already seen about 5 I would purchase right away!

So today i'll be focusing on their homecoming dresses... Here are a few of my favourites:



The above are just a few of my favourite dresses from their 'short homecoming dresses' section. I personally love the variety their offer, there is so many different styles overing something for everyone Picking the perfect dress is so important and this website offers a wide amount of different filters to help you pick the one which is best suited to you and your style. My two favourites are the top purple one, it is so pretty. I also love the second black one because it is so different and unique and has a sense of elegance. However saying that all of the dresses are equally gorgeous.

The price is also extremely good for the quality of the dresses. For example the top three dresses in the image above cover a price range from just £63.45 - £146.77. 

Their website is very easy to use and they don't just do homecoming dresses they also offer wedding, designers, bridal party, special occasion and accessories, so would definitely recommend checking it out if you have an event coming up...


Let me know which dress is your favourite? and what you think to Cocomelody..

see you soon, Em xo

1 comment:

  1. These look really nice, I especially love the pink and silver one! I'll definitely check out their website :)

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete