Tuesday 7 July 2015

Favourite Summer Dress





Hey guys! so instead of doing a monthly favourites I am going to do a favourite clothing item, it could be a dress, some jeans a skirt...  anything that I am loving at the minute.

Today I wanted to share with you my favourite summer dress. this is from H&M and I think it was only about £10 pounds! which is so good because I absolutely love it and I think it looks great on,
Its  great to wear because first its the right length, its not to short or too long. I feel comfortable knowing that my knickers wont be on show if I bend over or anything. And second it is so flattering! the stripes I think really shape the body in such a flattering way its not too tight, and it has a nice flow.

Most importantly it is comfortable to wear! which I think it so important because you want to feel comfortable. if you wear something too tight, or you just don't feel good init you wont feel confident when wearing. so from my own perspective it is the most important aspect when buying clothes.


Let me know what you think to the dress and also the idea of doing a monthly favourite piece or clothing or even an outfit? 
See you soon, Em xo

5 comments:

  1. Em thats a gorgeous dress for summer! You look stunning in it also :)

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love that dress! I tried it on in my local H&M but it was the maternity one and MY GOD I looked so pregnant! It's good to know I suit pregnancy I guess haha (don't worry - you definitely don't look pregnant. You look fabulous! I'm going to stop digging myself in this hole haha!)

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love this comment!
      Yeah I get you some dresses really are so unflattering xxxx

      Delete