Thursday 23 July 2015

Garnier Summer Body Moisturizer Lotion-Sun Kissed Look





Hey guys so summer is officially here and what I hate about the British summer, is the weather! we do not get as much sun as we would want , therefore tans are lacking. so us British girls need to improvise... and here it is!

I have always been a fake tan fan, but I had recently stopped wearing my usual instant one because it left my skin very dry and left a bitty texture. this made it look patchy and unnatural. I hated it. 

So I thought I would try a moisturiser with a hint of tan to still have a bit of a tan for summer whilst also keeping my skin hydrated. well,,, I am glad I did! this product leaves you with the most healthy, natural looking tan! I love it so much. 
I originally bought it for my holiday, I read on Michelle Keegans blog to use this after gaining a sun tan to keep your tan up ( which is such a great trick if your going on holiday!). 

Now my natural tan has faded I am still using it and still absolutely loving it. Here are a few of my advantages and disadvantages...


Advantages:
  • Leaves a lovely natural looking tan 
  • Doesn't have a strong fake tan smell
  • Keeps skin healthy and hydrated 
  • Doesn't dry the skin out
  • Non-sticky
  • Quick drying  
  • It's not too expensive 

Disadvantages: 

  • You don't get an instant tan it needs building up

And that's it! let me know what you think to this product. I highly recommend to all the fake tan lovers out there :)

see you soon, Em xo



2 comments:

  1. This body moisturiser looks lovely but considering I don't need a tan I think it's safe if I stick to the other Garnier moisturisers :P great review x

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can i get it in uganda and at what price.

    ReplyDelete