Last night me and my sister made all my family members their own christmas crackers with their own personalised gift. So today I thought I would share with you this simple do it yourself craft which doesn't take too long at all.
what you will need:
empty toilet roll x 3 per cracker
pencil & ruler
what to do:
1. Once you've decided what paper you want to use cut yourself a square which is 30cm by 20cm.
2. Once you done this measure 10cm from both sides and draw a line going down so that you can place the cracker snap in the middle. Once you've done this you can then tape your cracker snap in place.
3. Place your 3 toilet rolls onto the wrapping paper. Make sure you place any items (the above contains a lipstick) going into the cracker into the middle toilet roll. Then roll the wrapping paper around them.
4. Once you've rolled the wrapping paper, gently move the outside toilet rolls out, so there is a small gap. Then twist the end and push it in. Then tie a piece of ribbon so that it will hold it's shape and repeat for the other side.
5. Remove the outer toilet rolls completely and then decorate as you wish.
Here's the video if my explanation is too confusing.
Hope you liked this post. Let me know if you tried this...
see you soon, han x