Monday 15 December 2014

Brows Brows Brows! Favourite Eyebrow Products

Eyebrow products are a huge beauty must have right now, And I am a massive fan! Filling in eyebrows are my most favourite make-up feature, it really transforms your face! so I am going to share with you my favourite Eyebrow products.






First up is the Benefit Brow Zing, this was my first brow purchase, I went into Debenhams looking for a foundation funnily enough, however the assistant ended up giving me a makeover and used the brow zing, I have been hooked ever since! it is a really great product,  it is a bit pricey at £24.50 but it is soo worth it if you can afford it!. They come in different shades dependent on your hair type.
Check it out, here 

Also if you are looking to get your eyebrows tinted, and shaped I recommend Arc Angelz in Debenhams, I go for the high impact brow and I love it, it lasts for ages and really defines the brow.

If you don't want to spend as much as the benefit one, my second product is the Barry M brow palette.

As you can see this is very similar to Benefit, and it is also provides the same quality. I was having a skint time and needed a replacement brow kit to  the benefit one so I tried this one, and i am still currently using it! it lasts ages and works just as well. I definitely recommend you try this product it also comes with a bonus feature of a highlighter ;) 
This one is a lot cheaper, it is just £5.99, check it out here

And finally this is most recent purchase, The Rimmel Brow this way stay styling gel





I saw lots of reviews on the benefit gel brow, but because I have never tried a gel before I wanted to try a cheaper version before I commited to the more expensive brand. I am loving it! I wear this as well as the Barry M brow palette, to define my brows more, however this is perfectly suitable to wear alone. I just wanted a gel to keep my eyebrows in place, then use my palette to fill in more.
this is a lot more cheaper as it is only, £3.99 check it out here

I hope all your brow lovers found this useful! please share any tips or ticks I would love to here them. Also if anyone has tried the Benefit Brow Gel I would love to know what you think!

See you soon, Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment