Wednesday 17 August 2016

MAC CREME CUP LIPSTICK


MAC Creme Cup Lipstick Review and Swatches


So it's been a long while since i've done this kind of post, well any kind of post for that matter of fact. So I guess i'm starting this post with a bit of an apology and where have you been.. Well I didn't want to a whole post on this because I didn't want to write a bore. I was just having some time off whilst I finished my degree.. which now i've graduated with a 2:1, I can now decide what to do with my life. So I promise I will be back with regular posts from now on. 

Anyway back to the reason why you probably clicked this post.. the product. You may or may not have read previous MAC lipstick reviews that I've done and i've definitely done a few which are linked on my MAC collection lipstick post but I like to keep them brief and let the pictures do the talking. 

So lets talk MAC creme cup, starting with the shade. MAC describe this shade as a light blue pink and as for my description I would just say a pale pink. This shade on my skin tone is really easy for me to wear everyday as it gives a subtle colour to the lips. 

Now talking texture and finish, it's a cremesheen which I have heard can be an issue for people who have dry lips and it can enhance the dryness, however I fortunately rarely suffer from dry lips so wouldn't know. However the texture is creamy and moisturising on the lips, which has a good colour pay off with a slight shine. As for wear time it probably only lasts an hour, two max. 

I think that's all I have to say on this shade. Let me know your thoughts on it or your lipstick recommendations in the comments...

see you soon, han xo 


4 comments:

  1. Creme cup was the second Mac lipstick I ever bought and I wore it to death! It is such a pretty colour but I feel like I always tend to wear more brown toned nudes and matte/satin finishes now. Your post has reminded me to start using it again!
    Beth X

    Bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creme Cup was the very first MAC Lipstick that I purchased and it is still my favorite. However, my color is more of a light pink with a strong undertone of coral - but that also might be the tan I have right now! The color looks absolutely beautiful on you <3

    Krystal // embraceandignite.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so stunning with that shades.

    ReplyDelete