Thursday 25 August 2016

A LITTLE NYX LIPS HAUL

NYX Lipstick Haul, High Voltage, Full Throttle and Lip Lingerie

Hello guys, said it wouldn't be too long since you heard from me again, so thought i'd do a quick little post on a few lip products I've bought from NYX recently...


So as many of you have probably seen I had to pick up a NYX lingerie lipstick! I originally picked up Honeymoon which I absolutely love and then my sister got me Teddy as a graduation gift. She also kindly got me Stone which is the high voltage lipstick and all I can say about that is, i'm complete obsessed.. favourite lipstick going. 

The final three are part of the full throttle lipstick range and I picked up the shades in Kiss The Dust (03 - personal favourite), Night Crawler (06) and Loaded (11). These shades are very autumnal so I can't wait to get wearing them in the colder months coming up.

I haven't included swatches or really much information about these but I will be doing posts on these shortly, so what out for them. Let me know if you've tried any NYX Lip products or products in general and let me know what you recommend for me to pick up. Also loving Instagram at the moment so would love to check people's out, if you want to leave your username in the comments..

See you soon, 
han xo  


1 comment: