Wednesday 16 July 2014

one for playing games? bang bang you're dead!

Bang Bang you're dead & one for playing games

A few weeks ago I bought a few products from makeup revolution (see here) and two of them were these vivid baked blusher which cost £2.50 bargain! So since I've had them for awhile I thought it was about time that I let you guys know what I think of them.

Bang Bang You're Dead
Ok.. i'm going to say it I love the name.. along with the price. It is a baby pink colour along with streaks of darker pink as shown in the swatch above. The pigmentation is great for the product as it can be easily built up and I'm super happy with it. Let me also say I found it lightweight on my skin and no to heavy..bonus! Now if I'm honest I haven't been going out of my way to wear it.. so I'm not extremely in love with it but it is nice to have in my collection. It gives a nice blushed effect to my cheeks after a bit of blending.  I rate this product an 8.5/10 as for the price you can't go wrong!

One For Playing Games
Again I love the name (easily pleased with a product with good naming me). I bought this blusher as I hadn't really tried a lilac tone blusher before. From buying this I learnt not to put it on the apples of my cheeks more to use when I contour as it personally doesn't suit me that much (on my apples). However saying this I am happy that I have this product in my collection and will use it in the future though it will not be everyday. Like bang bang you're dead it gives off a good pigmentation and is light weight. I rate this 8/10!

Overall... I'm really happy that I bought these blushers to try out and would definitely buy others in the future maybe the normal powder ones or a palette. I would also really recommend trying out makeup revolution as for the price and product you simply can't go wrong!  Let me know your opinions or what I should get next time either @emilyhan1394 or in the comments. I would love to hear from you guys...
until next time, han x

No comments:

Post a Comment