Friday 11 July 2014

clothing haul


Today I have for you a small clothing haul.. woo! Recently I've been browsing very few shops but stopped into both Dorothy Perkins and ASDA (George) and found a few items that I liked and I thought I would share it with you guys.

1. White Lace Embroidered Vest - Dorothy Perkins for £20 when I bought it but is now in the sale for £18.
2. Crochet Fringe Top - ASDA/George for £8. I bought this thinking it would be perfect for a festival that i'm going to in August but would also be good to wear over bikinis on holiday or bandeaus.
3. Hair Scrunchie - ASDA/George for £3. I bought this metallic pink scrunchie from an ASDA store sadly they don't stock them online, however they do have a range of them when I last visited.
4. White floral Cami Top - Dorothy Perkins for £18. This is sadly not online anymore but may be stocked in some stores... but here's a link to their cami tops online.
5. Floral Print Cami Top - ASDA/George for £6. ASDA had a range of cami tops that I've seen in store and I picked this one up instead of a simple lilac one for a quid more.

That's all for my small clothing haul. Let me know in the comments or @emilyhan1395 if you liked this post or links to your clothing hauls would love to read them.
Until next time, han x

No comments:

Post a Comment