Wednesday 26 November 2014

Zoella's Fizz Bar Review

emandhanxo.blogspot
A few weeks ago me and Emily popped into our local Superdrug and I spotted this so I thought I would pick it up and give it a try. This is the first thing that I have tried from the Zoella beauty range. However I had  previously smelt the body mist as Emily had it and I really liked the scent. So I was super excited to try out another of her products. Here comes my thoughts...

Pro's: 
  • The packaging: is beautiful! I really like the design of both the wrapper and the actual fizz bar it's self. It's super girly and pretty. Not much else to say on that topic, so top marks for the design!
  • The scent: I really like the fresh scent.  I love that it's not overbearing as scents that are like that especially lavender give me headaches but this one is definitely most enjoyable. In fact I can't stop sniffing it right now. 
  • I liked the fact that I could smell this product on my skin when I came out the bath and that I felt softer. I don't know if this is the case for everybody but it certainly was for me. 
  • Accessibility: I found this easy to get hold from my Superdrug but you can also pick it up online from superdrug or at feel unique for £5 which is reasonable pricing! link here

Con's:
  • Sadly, I was left a bit disappointed with this product. I put the first square in and literally saw nothing happen so thought it was just a dodgy square. So I put a second in my bath and it fizzed for about 1 minute and that was it. Ultimately, I just wish it would fizz a bit and maybe add a few bubbles. HOWEVER I have heard that it's best to use this product with the bath soak so I may pick that up in the future
  • Now this con is me being picky! It's not the easiest product to break which isn't great for me as I have weak hands (lame excuse) but it did take me awhile to break it. Eventually I did try a knife to cut it. 

Overall, I'm probably not likely to buy another one of these in the future but saying that I'm happy I tried it and still want try out her other products. Hopefully, she'll expand her range and bring out fizz bars that change the bath colours or different scents.  Let me know what you think you think of this product or any suggestions on what I should get next in the comments or via twitter.

See you soon, han x
ps: still sniffing the fizz bar becoming addicted to the scent.. mmm

3 comments:

  1. Ive heard this isnt anything special, but im still keen to try it out just because it looks so pretty, haha!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so pretty I can't fault that! haha let me know what you think if you do try it out x

      Delete
  2. I went to Superdrug yesterday and was going to pick it up but I didnt, It seems like nothing special because I heard negative reviews than positive ones. However I will gonna give it a try. I totally agree with the design. :)

    Nanya

    ReplyDelete