Friday 16 October 2015

Night Out Look #2


Night Out Look 2 Tutorial on http://emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk/

Night Out Look 2 Tutorial on http://emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk/

hey everyone! It's been awhile since there has been a post from either me or em. It's been completely neglected so apologies for that however I intend this post to be the start of many. So recently em turned 21 (October 14th) and the Saturday before we went out to celebrate it... So I thought I would share with you guys the makeup look I went for & what I used....



Night Out Look 2 Tutorial on http://emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk/

So to start off I did use a primer... In fact I used MAC Prep and Prime however only for the night out and not actually when I recreated the look that's why it's not shown in the picture. After applying primer I used my beloved Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation which is going to be reviewed very soon on the blog, so watch out for that. Then I applied my prolongwear concealer from MAC in NW20 under my eyes and a little on my nose to add a little bit more coverage as it seem's that my nose always gets red easily. 

Moving on from the base.. I then started on my eyes! Again on the night out I actually used a MAC paint pot in camel coat as a base/primer however didn't use it the second time. I then used the Makeup Revolution flawless Palette to create my eye look. I first used the shade highlite which is a gorgeous white-ish highlight colour in the inner-corner of my eyes. I then applied buff over the rest of my eye and blended it with highlite. Then lastly to my outer corner and in my crease I used the shade molton chocolate, finishing off my smokey look. I then added cat flicks to the look using Soap and Glory supercat and for mascara I used Benefit they're real. Then I moved onto my brows and used my absolute fave brow product right now which is the Makeup Revolution Arch and Shape brow pencil

Back to my base.. I then began to contour! I started off by using Seventeen instant glow cream bronzer underneath my cheek bones, around my hair line (on forehead) and to the sides of my nose. Then for the lighting areas I used the lightest shade from Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette which I personally think is great to use as a contour kit. To add a bit more of a bronze I then used Kiko perfecting bronzer from the romantic rebel and for highlight on the top of my cheek bones I used Makeup Revolution's vivid baked highlighter. Oh and then I added a touch of blush (the one from ELF St Lucia contour kit) to the apples of my cheeks.

Lastly to my lips I used my new found love which will be featuring on the blog very soon... MUA Metallic lips in Glint as i'll only be daring enough to wear this on a night out. & that's finally everything done! Let me know what sort of post you would like to see from us...

see you soon, han xo 
ps: fancy checking out the previous night look? night look #1 
Also my cheeks were not so orange in person, i promise!

5 comments:

  1. Omg the pallete is amazing,and the look is great.
    I really want to try out that benefit mascara xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful!! that make up is very pretty

    www.chicpineapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your lipstick shade am note sure it is one shade or you used some glitter in middle of your lips Green nato strap online in pakistan
    black sage smudge stick online in pakistan

    ReplyDelete