Saturday 23 July 2016

NYX Lip Linqerie Review









NYX have been on my radar for a while now..... I finally took the plunge and opted to try out their Lingerie lipsticks firstly because I am loving the liquid matte lipsticks at the moment and second; I have heard such great things. 

The colours I went for is Exotic and Teddy. Exotic is a more red toned nude, I think the colour is so pretty and It would be a great day wear as it gives more of a natural look whereas Teddy is definitely a more drastic look but I am loving the brown nudes lately and I think they look great on nights out. 

concerning the quality of the product these lipsticks will last all day long no doubt about that.... they are extremely difficult to remove which is both a good thing and could be a bad thing. Good because you can be confident that it will stay all day even with eating and drinking. Bad because it takes a long time to remove and also smudges a lot when removed. surprisingly though I do not find them that drying which is great for such a matte long lasting product.

overall I love these products the colours are so pigmented and gorgeous they last all day and most importantly they are very affordable both only costing £6.50 each... bargain if you ask me!

Em x






No comments:

Post a Comment