Hey guys! I am finally back to blogging. It has been a busy couple of months with uni.
So today I wanted to review this Mac foundation. I had never really tried Mac products before using this. So I thought I would review this foundation for anyone who was like me... a bit of a Mac virgin!
- It has good coverage. I wouldn't say it was the best coverage but it fits my skin perfectly. For anyone who just has a couple of break outs then its great for just covering them up.
- It blends in well and leaves your skin looking naturally flawless which I love! I doesn't give a heavy feeling to your skin either.
- It brightens up your face, I never thought I would say this about a foundation because I thought you needed like highlighters, bronzer s ect to give the brightening effect. I can really tell the difference when wearing cheaper brands to this. The quality is amazing.
- Overall it is just a gorgeous foundation. It is my favourite for now (I am always trying new ones out!) but for now I am in love. I recommend this product to people who don't need to much coverage, and like the natural look.
- The women in the shop matched me with the wrong colour so I need to balance it out with contouring and powder ( which I wear anyway). This is a huge reminder to always look properly when buying new foundation because the assistance doesn't always find a true match.
I don't really have anything else bad to say about this product. I am truly in love with this and definitely going to try out more Mac products.
let me know any of your favourite Mac products for me to try out :)
See you soon, Em xo