Friday 13 March 2015

MAC Riot House



Recently I visited the Cosmetics Company Store in York which sells discounted high end makeup. So when I spotted this lipstick for £11.75, I knew I was going to buy it... (ps it's not mentioned on my mac lipstick collection post)

So Riot House is a limited edition lipstick by Kelly Osbourne, which means it's sadly not stocked by MAC. BUT if you have any stores like the above mentioned you may find it or online searching. Riot House is bright peachy orange in a matte finish which means it lasts a good length of time on the lips although it is slightly drying. For the picture I have toned down the colour a lot by not applying so much as it's a very pigmented shade.

What do you guys think to it?

see you soon, han x
ps: do you enjoy these posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment