I think it's about time I get round to putting up my July favourites post as I haven't done a favourites post in what feels like forever... ok so the last one I did was my April favourites so gained a few new favourites since then I think!
1. Eyeshadow - I have been loving doing my eyeshadow makeup and creating different looks! If I had done a different look post for every eyeshadow look I created throughout July I think there would of been a new post near enough everyday of July. I have also just realised recently how good these Eyeshadow Quads from Gold by Giles that used to be available from New Look but not to sure now. They have great pigmentation. This brings me nicely to my second favourite
2. Estee Lauder Palette - I have fallen in love with this palette! This actually came from a christmas set and I had totally ignored it up until July (my bad.. really my bad!). I love the eyeshadows in this palette.. so gorgeous, great pigmentation and just great quality. I particularly love the shadows sugar biscuit, tempting mocha and hot cinnamon. It includes a mixture of shimmers, mattes and what Estee Lauder call satin eyeshadows. As well as this the palette has two gorgeous blush shades. Going to be using this palette for a wedding i'm attending on friday so let me know if you would like to see what I create.
3/4. MAC Velvet Teddy/Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil in Nude Perfection - I decided to do these together as they are both nude based lip products which I have been loving both together and separately. Some days I would wear one the next day I would wear the other. On my lips these come of very similar Velvet Teddy being slightly deeper than the Nude Perfection. I will be doing a MAC lipstick post on Velvet Teddy shortly but if you fancy reading more on the nude perfection there is already an old post up. I would definitely recommend checking out this Maybelline lip pencil.
5. Clarin's Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector in 01 Rose - Oh my gosh this smells amazing! I don't really know how to describe the scent other than sweet but it's so good. Also so lovely to apply and my lips look plumper when I use this. As well as adding a slight glimpse of pink to my lips. Honestly such a great lip balm. I was so grateful when I was gifted this for my birthday.
6. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - I'm not going to ramble on about this as I plan to do a review on it but oh my god this foundation is definitely my favourite to date! It's everything I want from a foundation. You'll find out more of what I think soon...
7. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara- I'm not going to ramble on about this too much either as i've previously done a review on our blog but this mascara is amazing! I had been using the lash sensational mascara by Maybelline for a bit then went back to this and was like so in love with it especially for bottom lashes.
8. Next Boutique Glam Eau de Toilette - I love this and I think it's under £10 or it is £10 for 30ml. I took this on holiday and when I did wear this it would last all day. It's quite a mature scent I would say but not like a granny one (no offence to granny scents). It's really hard to describe but if you are ever in Next i'd recommend giving the a little spray to see what you think. I think next do some lovely scents although some are equally not as good but definitely worth a check out.
That's it for this favourites post... didn't have anything really other than beauty/makeup related items this month. Anyhow, let me know what your favourites things were in July..
see you soon, han xo