Monday 4 May 2015

MAC Angel


It's been awhile since i've done one of my mac lipstick posts.. so I thought it was about time I got round to posting one. Today I have MAC Angel and yeah it's been slightly battered oops!

Angel is described as a soft pink and this I agree with. It's a frost finish so it also has a silver shimmer to it but doesn't appear to be overly shimmery on the lips. It goes on a bit sheer but can builds up nicely in colour. It's a super wearable shade and I think it would flatter many skin tones. When you apply it onto the lips it's very creamy and feels kind of glossy in texture minus the stickiness. It's not very long lasting though on the lips, lasting about 2 hours on the lips much less if you are using your lips a lot e.g. drinking. However saying that I am a fan of this one and would definitely buy it again. 

What do you think of this shade? What's your favourite mac lipstick? or any lipstick saying that...

see you soon, han xo 
fancying checking out the previous mac lipstick post: mac fleshpot
fancying checking out what MAC lipsticks I own: my mac lipstick collection 

12 comments:

  1. This is one that i'd love to add to my collection! My favourite Mac lipstick atm though has to be 'Please Me' x

    Blushhxa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I also have a Blog. If you have time please could you have a look.

    http://expressthosefeelings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own this shade because I always go for deeper brown nudes (like Mac Taupe) but it looks beautiful on you!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like shades like this, but not in a frost finish. frost finishes are meh to me. i adore craving by mac, though.

    brooke | brooke elise beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am looking out for this shade now! Really like it :) Thank you for the comment and support, always looking to return :)

    If you the chance, follow, share, comment, etc. on my blog http://imaginehannahsummer.blogspot.com/

    Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really pretty colour on you. I don't actually own any MAC lipsticks, I have a few staple buys and don't tend to go out of my comfort zone.

    Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful shade and it really suits you :) I don't own any Mac lipsticks but I shall definitely be purchasing some :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha this lipstick looks well loved, but I can see why. It looks beautiful on you!! I have this lipstick but the frost finish doesn't really suit me, wish it did because the colour is nice! A sheer amount of it isn't too bad!

    Neelam // neelamjayna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so pretty! You really suit that shade although I'm not sure that it would suit me. I have to be careful with pinks as I'm super pale

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this shade! It looks super gorgeous on you too! :)
    I'm your newest follower :)

    Feel free to pop by and say hello: http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. its been on my wishlist forever , Every time I go to MAC I ended up buying something else ....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it <3 such a nice shade!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete