Wednesday 9 July 2014

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation - Review


So back in December 2011 when I was browsing through the MAC in Heathrow airport I found the love of my life. Ok maybe not love of my life but my favourite foundation to date. MAC Studio Sculpt foundation. I was so eager to get my hands on a mac foundation as I had heard great things on them and since that time I haven't looked back. 

I haven't got the best skin and therefore for that reason I like a foundation that is medium to full coverage in order to hide my imperfections aka redness and acne... and this product does just that!

The foundation: This foundation comes in at least 20 shades and can be bought from either MAC online or a airport/department store e.g. House of Fraser or Debenhams depending whether stocked there. It costs around £25 pounds and you can usually get matched by a makeup artist so there's no worries about getting the wrong shade or if buying online I recommend using foundation comparison sites such as findation

My thoughts:
  • I was matched to NW20 and this matches my skin perfectly and last's pretty much all day.
  • I find that it last's a good amount of time (6 months at least) making it worth every penny for me. tip - cut the top of the tube when running low or struggling to get the foundation to come out. You'll be surprised by how much is left if you are like me.
  • This foundation is a creamy texture and gives a great coverage as it's medium to full coverage and easy to blend. I love it as it covers all my insecurities as stated above and provides me with confidence.
  • The packaging for me is a great thing! I love the simple squeeze tube rather than a pump and glass bottle. This packaging also helps with getting the most out of it as you can simple cut the top and get what's left inside out. No wasting product.
Let me know about your favourite foundations in the comments below or @emilyhan1395 or about any MAC products you would recommend, we'd love to hear from you guys. 
Until next time, han x

No comments:

Post a Comment