Monday 26 May 2014

get to know us

1.  How and when did you meet?
Han: Well... facebook! Em: I put a status and han replied from that. Then we added each other as friends on facebook and the rest is history, haha! 


2.  What is your favourite memory together?
Han: I've got so many...... but the time I fell over on a night out, and I basically forced you to help me up from the floor by saying we will no longer be best friends... i'm such a betch.
Em: waking up after a night out and watching a hilarious drunken video with literally non stop laughing for at least an hour.


3.  Describe each other in ONE word.
Han: me!
Em: there's too many words....hilarious 


4.  What's your favorite makeup brand?
Han: Mac
Em: Benefit


5.  What is something that annoys you about the other person?
Han & Em: that there is a bridge dividing us 

6.  Have you ever liked the same person?
Han: no just think the same guys are hot Em: nope

7.  If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?
Han: anywhere hot with a water park and drink! Em: America! I love the accent and the food looks amazing haha

8.  Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
Han: It depends if i'm getting ready properly then me if not its definitely you! Em: Han!


9.  Favourite Season?
Han: summer Em: yeah same


10.  Favourite Song?

Han: of monsters and men-little talks
Em: any one direction song 

11.  Heels or Flats?
Han: heels on a night out but flats are essential in the day
Em: yeah same

12.  Pants or Dresses?
Han: pants

Em: dresses

13.  Favourite Animal?

Han: quite like giraffes 
Em: love all animals but cats are such cuties

14.  Comedy, Horror, or Chick-flick?

Han: I think i'm a comedy person Em: I like them all, depends on my mood

15.  Blackberry or iPhone?
Han: iphone Em: neither!


16.  What is something weird that you eat?

Han: salt and vinegar squares and orange squash
Em: peanut butter and Nutella.....yummy

18.  Do you guys have anything matching?
Han: we buy similar things just not matching! Em: make-up


19.  What's your favorite TV show?
Han & Em: pretty little liars!!!!


Peace out!
han & em

No comments:

Post a Comment